Description: Touch Sensor Lamp – Silver Galaxy w/ Scented Oil Holder 20W (4”x4”x7”)
M/O: 2 units
Case: 12 units (But, you don’t have to purchase a whole case)
- » This item can be used as a Night Light / Table Lamp / Home Décor / Freshener.
- » Four levels of touch sensor variable lighting options to choose from (low light/mid light/brightest/off).
- » An optional scented oil/wax glass container that can be used to create your own desired atmosphere.
- » Stylish, Modern, Functional and Affordable.
- » Connect the adapter input port to plug.
- » Place on the flat surface and touch the aluminum part of the base on the product to adjust the lighting intensity. It is the metal part of the lamp that can conduct the electricity to the control unit to trigger the lighting intensity.
- » Do not hold on any part of the aluminum surface while trying to change the lighting intensity. You have to release your hand and place them on the table before you can make any changes.
- » Try not to place the light on top of any metalic surface as this might lead to unstable power control when static build up overtime.
- » Occationally the build up of the static might trigger the sensor to turn ON/OFF by itself (refer to as Phantom Operation). It is normal based on the weather and humidity. If the static buildup during the humid environment, please unplug the power and ground the static. The light fixture will function back to normal again.
- » Please remove any liquid content from the glass container before you move the lamp. The liquid might drip down inside the light fixture.
Warning & Safety Information:
- » ETL Listed (Both in US and Canada): Certificate # 5005050.
- » Indoor use only.
- » Please turn off the power if not plan to use for a long period of time. It may get very hot.
- » Do not turn on the power more than 6 hours continuously.
- » Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- » It is not a toy.
- » ETL Listed Mark: The ETL Listed Mark is a proof that our product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard. Our products are compliance to North American Safety Standards and it is officially recognized by OSHA, as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) in US, and accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- » Power Input: 120V ±5%
- » Bulb: G9 20 Watts Halogen Bulb (We carry the replacement light bulb only at a fraction of the price; search for NL017). The Canadian Tire is selling at $7.99 / Walmart is selling at $8.99.
- » Insturction on “How to replace your light bulb” on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=BPsGldODnBU
- » 2 years from the date of purchase.