Credit Note and Return Policy
- Please double check all the incoming items by its quantity and quality.
- Mark any broken items on the invoice. All claims, if applicable, can only be made once, collectively, on each invoice. It has to be made within 10 days.
- You will be required to take a picture of all the damaged items if asked by our staff.
- Please place all the damaged items in a box.
- E-mail your claim report to AceCanada@AceAnnison.com or fax to us with detailed problem description. We will contact you for pickup of the damaged items by phone upon receiving your E-mail or fax. It will take approximately 3-7 business days to process your request as we need to pull out the packing list record & check our warehouse camera to ensure fairness.
- All claims can only be issued as a credit note to your account toward your next purchase. Unless it is a short shipment, we will refund to your card immediatly. However, if it is a damage scenerio, when we honour your claim, we are the one who actually lossing money in this case because we did send you the products. We can only refund to your credit card if the purchase was made by credit card payment option & providing this is your last business dealing with us.
- All credit notes will be expired after one year from the date of issuance.
If you have a problem or concern, please E-Mail us. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Thank you for your understanding.
You can also use this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.