DIY Hydraulic Cyborg Hand 203Pcs
- The Hydraulic Cyborg Hand simulates the movements of a human hand using hydraulic power for mechanical transmission without electricity. It allows every finger joint to adjust at different angles for a precisely closed fist or open palm. You can use different grip techniques to hold a variety of items, such as a bottle, balls or tiny screws, making it an interesting and fun challenge
- STEM Engineering Challenge: The lightweight, 4-fingered Hydraulic Cyborg Hand is easily manipulated by your fingertips – just push and pull to activate the transmission system. Now put on your Hydraulics Cyborg Hand and try giving a thumb-up, a wave or shake your hydraulics Cyborg hand to amaze your friends. Challenge your might Hydraulic Cyborg for some fun!
- Versatile Design: This fun wearable device can be used perfectly by either right-handed or left-handed users. Due to the innovative & adjustable design. Users can switch the thumb to make it operational-friendly, depending on their preference. You can easily adjust the hand to suit a wide variety of hand sizes (palm and finger lengths) – your cyborg hand device will fit and work smoothly for both kids and adults
- No batteries required: Rely only on hydraulic principles, these cool hydraulics arm can move easily and provide great interaction with kids.
- Product Details:
- Made in Taiwan
- Maximum Lift: about 600g
- Body Weight: 400g
- Box Dimension (W x L x H): 377mm×287mmx75mm
- Recommended Age: 10+